Summer & synthwave track

• Here is an happy track with a great summer mood , I wrote this one this afternoon starting from a CS80 arp bass and a kinda synthwave beat from Ujam Phat

https://rocki.com/track/157313771

Usual suspects on other tracks : Juno lead ( arturia ) , PRS SSK on bogner XTC profile and Jazz Bass on SWR bass

Vocals SM7B and tube art voice channel , FXes Kemper , on 6 tracks : 3 mids 3 highs

Where would I be without my KPA :o

• Awesome and unique! I would have loved to hear more of the left<->right sweeps on the rhythm guitars. I don't think you could over do it on that piece. Lead was spot on.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Best one I ever heard from you Renaud. Super cool, complete and well rounded... can virtually see the crowd dancing to this one and enjoying themselves to the max. Cool break as well, keeps it interesting until the very end :thumbup:8)

• Awesome and unique! I would have loved to hear more of the left<->right sweeps on the rhythm guitars. I don't think you could over do it on that piece. Lead was spot on.

Thx ! I could do more swaps indeed but it's already full of gimmicks TBH , maybe on the next remix. Thx for the lead , shot this one on the first take after the bass, that PRS always delivers :)

Very cool disco waraba ! Great synths and cool vocals in there. Very polished. Very clean, nicely done!

Thx Per, this one came naturally and nicely , I spent a while on mixing and using tape sims.

Best one I ever heard from you Renaud. Super cool, complete and well rounded... can virtually see the crowd dancing to this one and enjoying themselves to the max. Cool break as well, keeps it interesting until the very end

Thx Michael, I'm honored & will use this track for an upcoming contest . I'd love see folks dancings on it for sure.

The breaks play a great role here , and I fount some cool tricks by mixing minor and major

• Thx Hafi , yes this one is for dancers indeed !

Thx my kpa was painted by my mother to match my precious jaguar XJ2 ( only kiddin mate , my C3 car is cheaper than my 70's
    Les Paul ;( ) :thumbup:;( very funny

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112

• Hi guys , I entered a contetst with this title , it would be super nice from the ones among you with Twitter to give me a like on the original post, as the evaluation is partly done with the number of tweets.

Cheers & and many thx !

https://twitter.com/DrSmoothVibes1/status/1554891839655772161