Wish: setting for "sticky" effects in performance mode

• Hi everyone

I’m brand new in the Kemperverse, and liking the ease of use and quality of sound :)

However I already have a wish for a function that I believe would make the Kemper even better in a band setting.

I wish there was a setting that when in performance mode made effect changes «sticky» until you changed performance.

Scenario: you have a kitchen sink performance that you use for multiple songs. (I’m a simple guy, and could probably make do with a single performance the whole set). One slot for clean, one for rythm, lead etc. For a particular song you turn on the chorus in your clean tone, after a while you go into a lead part. When you switch back to clean I’d like the slot to «remember» I turned the chorus on. Thus only having to make the change once during the song.

This would reduce the need for creating several almost identical performances, or even one per song.

As I guess some still would prefer the current way the performance mode works, there should probably be a global setting for ‘sticky mode’ on/off.

• ...am a bit confused. My Stage does it already: 'till you don't change Performance, the slots stays on the last status, not in the saved one..

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• ...am a bit confused. My Stage does it already: 'till you don't change Performance, the slots stays on the last status, not in the saved one..

My stage does not do this, and actually prefer it that way. But it would be good to know how to do if I change my mind. Is there a setting for that?

• If it was me, and I had to have this as a workaround, I'd probably copy the kitchen sink to another performance but with the chorus on and use it for songs that required that. Or do the two tap.