Crakling noises with 1.1.1 on S/PDIF out

• Hi,

I would like to know the status on that issue, I rely exclusively on spdif output so I didn't perfrom the update because of this report. Does it have been reproduce by support? Does it affect everybody?

Thanks.

• Reported at least by another user...if you have too please report

thx

Bruno

Hello, we have not been able to reproduce any of this. May I ask you to please open a support case and ideally send us a small recording of the noise, so that we are getting an idea.

• Ive had this problem for months i was hoping this firmware would fix it. To the op a quick work around for this is turn all fx stomps and stomp x off i don't mean bypass them set them all to non this is the only way for me to avoid crackles

• Hello, we have not been able to reproduce any of this. May I ask you to please open a support case and ideally send us a small recording of the noise, so that we are getting an idea.

It doesn't happen on all rigs ...You have my backup;.you can check the rig called " * AXE FX EURO UBER 4"

thx

BRUNO

• Finally did the update and the original problem when switching rig seems to be gone, but as Bruno and Chris pointed out I also have crazy crackling noise happening on certain rig when muting/unmuting FX. Switching rig seems to cure it when it happens. One rig I have it a lot is Keith Merrow 5150 SIG RED profile, try muting/unmuting the Tube Screamer/EQ FX.

Thanks.

• HI guys
    I'm really disappointed! I've the clicking problem on my unit too. On Spdif and Master Output both. it comes not always , but sometimes bypassing the reverb ( but 3 or 5 minutes later it comes again), or bypassing the Pedals (Stomps).
    The firmware it the last one: 1.1.1.7461B and i've only the factory profiles.
    Any news from Kemper about this issue?

• I get crackling noises when the sample rate is incorrect. This doesn't sound like that perhaps, but it happens to me occasionally. I simply change it in Logic Studio and then it works fine. Sometimes, when I'm not in Logic, but still connected to the computer I hear it through my monitors, but once again this is due to a sample rate being wrong.