Can't connect Profiler to Rig Manager (Mac)

• Hi all,

Sorry for a repetitive thread, but I've tried reading previous posts and raising a support ticket - and nothing seems to work.

I am trying to connect my new Profiler (OS v8.6) to my MacBook Air (2018, OS 12.5) using a brand new USB B to C cable. I also tried another USB cable which didn't work.
    The Profiler doesn't appear in Rig Manager, and nothing else happens when I connect the USB cable.

Any other suggestions please?

Thanks in advance.

• I’m having the same problem trying to connect to my Mac Book Pro. Have tried 2 different USB cables and nothing happens when I connect. I was able to use the WiFi feature to connect to my iPad after downloading the app but it just mirrors what I’m seeing on the Profiler.

• I’m having the same problem trying to connect to my Mac Book Pro. Have tried 2 different USB cables and nothing happens when I connect. I was able to use the WiFi feature to connect to my iPad after downloading the app but it just mirrors what I’m seeing on the Profiler.

Have you tried disconnecting the USB B from the Kemper and then reconnecting it with Rig Manager open? That's how I finally got it to work - disconnecting and reconnecting the USB C from the Mac doesn't seem to do anything.

Turning on the WiFi feature through the System button may also have helped, as I managed to connect soon after - but it sounds like there's something more to it.