Question about Kemper + Marshall DSL5C

• Hello, I am interested in purchasing a Kemper unpowered and plugging in to my Marshall DSL5C to only use the Marshall's power amp. Is this possible? Maybe through the FX loop?

• Yes it's possible. Doesn't mean it will sound good and will color any profile you use on it. Sell the DSL5 for a Kabinet or at least a Headrush FRFR.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Yes as mentioned may not produce great results for your main feed and indeed the above will get you there..

BUT while your talking Marshall a monitor out with cab off thru a pedal baby into a MARSHALL 1960A - INCREDIBLE!!!

Those cabs love the kemper....mine does anyway

• The other day, I compared my unpowered Kemper trough a class D power amp vs the FX return of my Peavey 6505+. Interestingly enough, the class D power amp sounded better to my ears when using higher gain profiles, while the tube power amp of the Peavey worked really well for clean profiles.

• IMHO, the main point is that we loose a lot of flexibilty cause we keep the same amp's and cab's color whatever which rig is used.

Some like to use this cause they have AITR when they play. I prefer, personnaly, using a FRFR to have more difference between all my sounds....