Stage unit no longer detects USB stick?

• I've noticed recently when I attempted to back up my Stage unit that 'USB Stick' no longer appears at any time above soft button 3, and I have not been successful in finding it in any of menu's. It had worked in the past and I've never removed it until recently just to verify that the stick is still good. Any suggestions?

• USB memory sticks can have issues once in a while and work on one device while not being recognized by another.

I would try with another USB memory stick anyhow.

If none of those work I would check, if a contact in the USB socket got twisted.

• USB memory sticks can have issues once in a while and work on one device while not being recognized by another.

I would try with another USB memory stick anyhow.

If none of those work I would check, if a contact in the USB socket got twisted.

Upon internal inspection, I discovered that the small metal back piece to the USB connector had become loose and was rolling around in the chassis. I snapped it back in place and inspected the connector pins. I guess one the pins could not be making contact, idk. The unit still does not sense a USB stick. I'd rather just replace the connector than attempting to repair it. Could you send me one? Also, while I was in there I replaced the +3V lithium battery with a reputable brand battery, which cured the Date/Time issue.