Force Sync w/Rigmaster?

• Hello everyone! Is there any way to "force" a sync with Rigmaster and your profiler? The reason is simple, it seems like after a while of inactivity it will "forget" it's connection to my profiler. I've never measured how long, but it's not a long period. I've noticed this when plugged in and searching the exchange for a period of time, only to find that I've "lost" the connection.

To be clear, everything is live and in fact - it will show a rig loaded, you just won't be able to load any new ones or change the current after it "forgets" if that makes sense.

Running with current Mac OS and plugged directly into the profiler via USB - although this has been an ongoing thing through several updates which makes me believe it my be on my end. I've searched through the settings and don't see any way to force the sync.. my usual go to is to shut off the profiler and let it reload... not a huge deal, just thought there might be a better way.

Did some quick searches and didn't see anything on the subject, any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated!