What would be your killer feature for a Kemper 2 ?

• I like to have a momentary action pushing the effects buttons like in the TC electronics pletora, tthe most closest thing in kemper is morphing, but, this is pre-programmed, but with my idea you will be able to push a button and have more of that specific effect.

Morphig doesn’t need to be preset. Just use an expression pedal and you have full manual control.

• No, it really isn't. Is your friend a plug-n-play sort of person? Or does he sweat the small details and enjoy A/B testing a one-tenth of a point change? If so - buy a modeler and have at it.

Both of the units you mention - and the Fractal - have similar drawbacks. Yeah....they can 'do' more and can get similar sounds to a KPA....but you have to tweak far more to get there. Analysis paralysis is a thing.

Falling behind? My experience is that the folks at Kemper care about one thing - what makes sense to them and finding the next innovation. That isn't dual amps and a ton of slots.

I respect and appreciate your response. The Kemper Stage is great. Done multiple shows with it and am happy. But my point was if I were starting over fresh, I wouldn’t simply get a kemper and be done. This was the feeling in past years, but other companies are moving forward and it doesn’t always feel like a kemper is.

As far as sound goes, I have had to futz and tweak patches, they aren’t always plug and play although MBritts are.

I love my Kemper and the support from Kemper. I love the community and the patches available to use such as MBritt. I’m just speaking from my experience.

• Could you do morphing in one effect, and then in other effect without having the first one actually morphing in the same preset?

You'll have to switch off the first effect to achieve this. Morph affects all active and morphed modules.

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• I don't need Kemper 2. The one I have can do everything I need, and he can do it great.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by rastry ().

• potřebuji Kemper 2. Ten co mám je stále skvělý.

There are forum threads for other languages. Use english when posting here. Very few understand what you wrote and what language you use.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• I have had the kemper for over 10yrs. I have a QC and a fractal fm9. The QC which I have had for a year still hasnt replaced my kemper live. It has great captures, amps and drives. It also has no commercial market, needs massive ui updates, and reverbs and delays arent in the same ball park as kemper or fractal. And the most powerful modeler ever still hits limits I can do on the kemper. It is a great piece of gear but needs huge updates. The Fractal Fm9, like kemper, is a polished product. It has an incredible amount of high quality effects, its very versatile and sounds great. It can not capture anything and they are in fact models. They are the only digital models Ive been impressed by and that includes line 6. All just my opinions. Kemper has made more updates more often to improve an existing product than any company Ive ever seen. I wish neural was half as expedient in this regard. BTW, I think the tube screamer line up buit into Kemper is great imo. Have you spent any time trying to dial one in ?

• I have had the kemper for over 10yrs. I have a QC and a fractal fm9. The QC which I have had for a year still hasnt replaced my kemper live. It has great captures, amps and drives. It also has no commercial market, needs massive ui updates, and reverbs and delays arent in the same ball park as kemper or fractal. And the most powerful modeler ever still hits limits I can do on the kemper. It is a great piece of gear but needs huge updates. The Fractal Fm9, like kemper, is a polished product. It has an incredible amount of high quality effects, its very versatile and sounds great. It can not capture anything and they are in fact models. They are the only digital models Ive been impressed by and that includes line 6. All just my opinions. Kemper has made more updates more often to improve an existing product than any company Ive ever seen. I wish neural was half as expedient in this regard. BTW, I think the tube screamer line up buit into Kemper is great imo. Have you spent any time trying to dial one in ?

Thank you for the feedback on the Quad Cortex - I wasn't aware there was such a need for improvement on it. It's nice to hear from someone who has had one for a substantial amount of time.

Yes, I've spent a lot of hours dialing in different tones and rigs for the groups I use it in and am usually happy with the results. I recently captured my amp head and after some tweaking, I'm happy with how close it is.

I really should've reworded my first post to express my opinion better. I'm not trying to s*** on the Kemper - it is a fantastic tool. I've played multiple shows with it and it does really well.

My point was I want Kemper to keep moving forward. For example, if it had two inputs, it would eliminate my need for an ABY switch pedal, the power supply to it, and the cable to connect it. Another example - give Rig Manager an "Undo" command in case you mistakenly copy over a rig or performance slot (this literally just happened to me and I had to rebuild the patch from scratch). Or let me connect the Kemper directly into my DAW to record - no audio interface required.

I am a happy Kemper user and I do not regret my purchase; I'd make it again right now. It's proven, Kemper has a great support team, it has large community support, and there are endless profiles you can purchase for use. I'd like to see Kemper continue to push forward.

• Nepotřebuji Kempera 2. Ten, co mám, umí vše, co potřebuji, a umí to skvěle .

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I Agree. We all want kemper to keep moving forward. I would like to see the same stuff implemented. I think it speaks volumes about kemper though that they have a product that has aged so well that its still competive. If they release a kemper 2 I would buy it without any hesitation or reservation based on how the original has been. With QC, Weve seen more marketing and hype than updates for things promoted at release. It has enormous potential for sure and many are happy with it as is Im sure. I can tell you its given me a new appreciation for kemper. And, in spending some time and effort digging in to learning more, Im always rewarded with Kemper.

• I'm not trying to s*** on the Kemper - it is a fantastic tool. I've played multiple shows with it and it does really well.

My point was I want Kemper to keep moving forward.

Half of my posts here could be read as me whining about the Kemper in a bad way. But like you, I just want it to keep moving forward. It is still my favorite guitar gear I have ever purchased by far.

Which leads me to another feature I would like: Set an alarm that turns it off automatically.

I find myself looking up and 4 hours have gone by. So I say "I need to stop playing". Then play for another 20 minutes. Then turn down the volume in preparation for shutdown. Then play for another 20 minutes.

I have never had this issue with any other piece of gear ever. Its like crack 8)