Wet/Dry/Wet to include also MOD, and phase invert function

• Hi

I am a STAGE user and are struggling setting up a W/D/W rig, primary for home use:).

I have three active Headrush speakers.

I run the center speaker as STACK. I have an external favorite stereo Chorus effect in slot X (a STEREO LOOP).

If I choose MASTER stereo for the left/right speakers it also contains the dry signal.

If I choose W/D/W it does not include the stereo Chorus which I would like to.

If I move the chorus to slot MOD I can split in that position but I do not want the stereo chorus to be mono in just the center speaker.

My proposal is to include an alternative were also MOD position could be included in W/D/W

I just used a Bert Meulendijk rig and he used a reverb in the REV slot but also a Cirrus reverb in slot MOD that I now cannot include in the W/D/W

When setting up a W/D/W rig it can cause phase problems between speakers.

Would it be possible to include function for inverting phases in the signal chains similar till the ground lift that is now included?

Otherwise - love the stage

• Do you not use an interface and DAW at home? You could set up W/D/W all day long and you have phase invert buttons for every track.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Do you not use an interface and DAW at home? You could set up W/D/W all day long and you have phase invert buttons for every track.

can ya explain how to set W/D/W on the DAW?

Guitar: Fender Strat HSS<3 Schecter Custom Solo II

Signal Chain: Kemper->AxeFX 3>Neural QC>Apollo Twin->M-Audio Monitors

Computer:Mac Studio

• These guys give you 2 hours of the concept.8)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• One of the easiest ways is to create 3 mono tracks from your guitar in DAW. Have one mono play dry guitar panned at center (Dry) then have the other two mono tracks panned Left and Right respectively (Left Wet), (Right Wet). Now add any stereo effect plugin and route it to the Left Wet and then the Right Wet. The stereo plugin can be set to kill the dry part of the signal and just let 100% of the wet signal through. Or you can do all kinds of combinations. And you can use the DI signal for multiple mono tracks and reamping to create even more variables of a Wet/Dry system.

• Remember he's going for three speakers on stage.

I thought the OP said for primary home use? :/

Anyhoot, if wanting a W/D/W on stage (or for 3 physical cabinets) you can do the same as EVH's rig. He had the Roland SDE for his left and right speakers so he could get spatial monitoring when playing live. Or use stereo pedals. That's the main reason I have TCE pedals for stereo applications - Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, Delay, Reverb, Mimiq, and their Tone Print software turns the pedals in modelers.

Edited 3 times, last by BayouTexan ().

• Hi

The Pedal show video shows the modulation pedal placed after the split. That os what I whant to get Chorus stereo in the main outpus and just dry(I have a small amount of reverb) in the center monitor.

If it would be possible to choose if you whant to include also the Mod block in WET/DEY/WET setting I would be totally happy. :)