Can't Update or Access Profiles In Rig Manager

• I can open Rig Manager but can't open any profiles. When I try to open a profile it says it can't find a profiler or connect to a device. I've tried updating rig manager but I get some Windows Installer error massage saying (This installation package could not be opened. Contact the application vendor to verify this is a valid Windows Installer package.

I have the most recent profiler OS Release 8.7.10.

Anyone have this issue before?

• Make sure the Profiler is connected properly to your computer. Connection is from the back of the Profiler to the USB port of your computer. The front USB port on the Profiler is only for plugging in a thumb drive.

Make sure the name you use on RM is exactly the name you have for your Profiler.

Lastly, newer versions of RM require Windows 10 if using a WinOS.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Ok so the uninstalling of rig manager, reboot and re-install worked and I can access my profiles however if I try to drag and drop new downloaded files I recently purchased I get an error that says "rigs were damaged?

Edit: I just downloaded a file from the rig exchange and it worked fine........I wonder what the deal is with the ones I purchased...

• Ok so the uninstalling of rig manager, reboot and re-install worked and I can access my profiles however if I try to drag and drop new downloaded files I recently purchased I get an error that says "rigs were damaged?

Be more specific: where to are you trying to drop your files? Local library in RM or directly to the KPA or ...?

• There are multiple Local Library sections. For a rig, you would need to be in the top one, beneath "All Rigs". Not the one under Presets.

And do your files have the extension krig (or could be kipr if they are old)?