Not the same sound between two setup of Output

• Hi Kemper Team,

Hope you're doing well ?

I've just have a question about my setup.

I would like to know why the kemper sounds different on two different output setup with the same rig.

Let me explain:

I am using the "Glacier Point" rig ( find in attachment)

1st setup: Main Output = MASTER STEREO

2nd setup: Main Output = DLY/REV WET and Direct Output = STACK

It seems like the first setup sounds more wide and more "Chorus and Flanger" as the second setup sounds more dry.

Can you help me ?

I would like to use the second setup for the recording studio ( more control over effects ) with exactly the same sound of the first setup.

Thanks

All the best !

• What if you select mod for the direct out? The way you currently have it you bypass any effects in the x or mod slot.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• OK !
    I belived in the mod: DLY/REV Wet, the chorus and the flanger pass trough the DELAY and the REVERB !?

So If I want the Stack in mono + DLY and RVRB in Stereo + the MOD in stereo, I need 2 more output ?

• A wet/dry/dry/wet setup is explained on page 116 of the Main Manual. In this case "dry" is "Mod Stereo" and "wet" is "DLY/REV Wet" - also stereo.

The concept of splitting dry and wet sound only works well with delay and reverb effects as these are just adding to the original (dry) signal. Other effects are replacing the original sound and sometimes mixing those with the original doesn't even lead to pleasant results.