Volume pedal deactivate

• My kemper profiler has a problem that comes and goes. A tromolo effect suddenly appears on all rigs and i cant turn it off. i have tryed to update the firmware but no luck! can anyone help me pleas?!|| And also when i have stored effects on the profiler remote it disepaers!

Download and read Main Manual 8.5 and as BayouTexan recommended start with Lock feature!

• Volum pedal (CC07) is sudenley starts to oscelate on its own. how can i fix this?

If the bar for Volume Pedal oscillates, TRS cable or expression pedal might be broken or you just forgot to plug the TRS cable into the pedal.

The PROFILER software has a constant recallibration built in, which is sensing the pedal. If a cable is plugged into one of the PEDAL sockets, but no pedal on the other side (or cable or pedal are broken) the PROFILER is constantly searching for the pedal, which is causing the oscillation.

Check all PEDAL sockets, which might be configured as Volume Pedal. This doesn't happen without anything plugged in.

• The last owner used a Behringer pedalboard with two expression pedals , i bought the original Kemper remote and i dont use volume pedal.

Do i have to connect a volume pedal to solve the problem?

• No, you don't. Is anything plugged into one of the six PEDAL sockets of either the PROFILER itself or PROFILER Remote? Disconnect all cables from these sockets.

PEDAL sockets 1 and 3 are preconfigured for Volume Pedal and you might have plugged a cable in.

• I dont have anything plugged in, but i have deactivated this pedals i n the system settings, i hope this will solve the problem.

• Please publish a video showing, that nothing is plugged into the six PEDAL sockets while the Volume Pedal bar (CC07) oscillates on page Pedal Links. Also show the Pedal page out of the six Pedal pages, which reflects the oscillating bar below the Callibrate button.