Effect pedals

• what is the best way to add more effects pedals - i am a new user - just getting used to stage. I used to be a fractal ax8 user. so i am a little confused. thanking you in advance

• what is the best way to add more effects pedals - i am a new user - just getting used to stage. I used to be a fractal ax8 user. so i am a little confused. thanking you in advance

For new user it is absolutely essential to understand basic philosophy & terminology of KPA. Therefore I strongly recommend you to do download and read Main Manual 8.5 Otherwise it is hard to answer your very general question.

• Basically, you have 4 Stomps slots for front-of-amp effects and you have 4 Effects slots for modulation and delays after the amp. A simple signal chain would look like this:

[Stomp 1 Noise gate], [Stomp 2 Compressor], [Stomp 3 Booster], [Stomp 4 Overdrive] <--- [Amp block] / [Cab block]---> [Effect 1 EQ], [Effect 2 Chorus], [Effect 3 Delay], [Effect 4 Reverb].

You don't have to follow the above. You can place effects in Stomps or Effects. There are no rules. You can also add parallel paths and loops.

You are free to add your own stomp pedals before the input jack, and modulation pedals after the Main Outs.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.