Remember effect buttons (I-IIII) after changing Rig Buttons 1-5

• Hello, I think I miss something.

If I use (for example) Rig button 1 (clean sound) and add Effect button I (chorus), then for the solo I go to Rig button 5 (overdrive) and go back after the solo to Rig button 1, the effect button I is off (as stored).

Is there a way to remember the last setting?

Thank you.

• From the Main Manual 8.5 page 284 -285:

✓ While navigating Slots within a Performance via the <PAGE> buttons of the PROFILER Stage, or the left and right RIG navigation cross buttons of the other PROFILER variants, any modifications (e.g. loading another Rig, or cranking up Gain) are interpreted as editing, and will be retained until you move to another Performance. Don’t forget to store before you load another Performance, if you want to make those modifications permanent.

✓ As soon as you load another Slot from your foot controller, or foot buttons of the PROFILER Remote or Stage, any former modifications within that Performance are interpreted as temporary tweaks during a live performance and will be discarded immediately. If, for example, you had activated a booster in module B, or increased Delay Mix via pedal, any such changes will be lost if you switch Slots remotely. This way, you can always be sure that Slots will be loaded in their original, predictable state during live performances.

✓ However, there is an exception to this practice: While Rig Manager is connected, any modifications are interpreted as editing and maintained during Slot changes as long as you stay within the same Performance.

• Hello, I think I miss something.

If I use (for example) Rig button 1 (clean sound) and add Effect button I (chorus), then for the solo I go to Rig button 5 (overdrive) and go back after the solo to Rig button 1, the effect button I is off (as stored).

Is there a way to remember the last setting?

Thank you.

Currently there isn’t.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

• Just adding my request for this as a feature too: remembering slot effect switch settings when switching between slots in a Performance.

Not bothered about it remembering settings after switching from one Performance to the next; just for the slots when staying within a single Performance, exactly as when RM is connected.

I had been using separate outboard effects recently with my Power Rack (so the remembering of stomp box settings wasn’t an issue) but wanted to thin-down the setup to just take the Kemper & Remote to rehearsals - seems a bit odd that this function is there with RM connected but not when the Kemper is used live, on its own.