aggiornamento Kemper head

• Buongiorno a tutti. Rappresento che alla fine del 2017 acquistai un Kemper head no power e relativo remote control. All'epoca dell'acquisto il firmware era fermo al 5.3 se ben ricordo.

L'ho utilizzato con molta soddisfazione senza tuttavia aggiornare la macchina, ritenendo ampiamente sufficiente tutto cio' che la medesima forniva per le mie esigenze.

Oggi, sento l'esigenza di doverla aggiornare, considerato che sicuramente troverò molte novità e vantaggi.

Non sono un esperto informatico ma ritengo che, adesso, per poter aggiornare la macchina all'ultimo firmware, devo necessariamente eseguire degli step ben precisi, ovvero non credo che mi consentirà di farlo direttamente ma utilizzando più passaggi.

Chiedo pertanto a qualche anima pia di questo gruppo di volermi dare qualche preciso ragguaglio su come meglio procedere al riguardo, considerato che non sono un grande esperto in materia e che, da quanto ho letto è una procedura delicata che richiede una certa attenzione

Sarò grato a chi vorrà aiutarmi. Ringrazio in anticipo. Saluti

Good morning everyone. I represent that at the end of 2017 I bought a Kemper head no power and its remote

control. At the time of purchase, the firmware was still at 5.3 if I remember correctly.

I have used it with great satisfaction without however updating the machine, considering everything that it

supplied for my needs amply sufficient.

Today, I feel the need to update it, considering that I will surely find many new features and advantages.

I am not an expert but I believe that, now, in order to update the machine to the latest firmware, I must

necessarily perform very specific steps, that is, I do not think it will allow me to do it directly but using

more steps.

I therefore kindly ask for some good guy in this group to give me some precise information on how best to

proceed in this regard, considering that I am not a great expert on the subject and that, from what I have

read, it is a delicate procedure that requires some attention.

I will be grateful to those who want to help me. Thank you in advance. Greetings

Edited once, last by MarioMat ().

• If you go to the support/download section you will see this:

PROFILER Operating System 8.7.10 Release for all PROFILER models

USE THIS OS VERSION FOR ANY PROFILER™ MODEL

Rig Manager 3.2.72 for Windows® / macOS® and 1.2.0 for iOS® required!

PROFILER Stage™ users can immediately upgrade to this revision regardless of their current OS!

To upgrade PROFILER Head™, PROFILER PowerHead™, PROFILER Rack™, and PROFILER PowerRack™ via USB memory stick from OS versions before OS 7.3, OS 7.3.2 needs to be installed first! Older versions than OS 7.3 on these models don't recognize this new integrated OS revision. For this purpose OS 7.3.2 can be found on the Download Page at Older Software Versions:

https://www.kemper-amps.com/do…8/Older-Software-Versions

Everything is written there!

• buongiorno Mario,

in pratica nel tuo caso devi scaricare dal sito prima la versione 7.3.2 e installarla nel Kemper.

Solo A questo punto portai scaricare la versione più recente (ad oggi la 8.7.10) è installarla nel kemper.

Se hai problemi facci sapere.