Solved: Issue with morph pedal

• Hi all,

I have a morph pedal plugged into the kemper remote (I have the powered toaster) and it was working fine until a couple of days ago. Now when I want to use the pedal, there is no response (I use it as a volume pedal and to control de wah). I checked the settings and everything is normal. When I check the volume settings and I press the pedal, it responds (same with wah settings), but when I try to use it there is no response.

If the settings are normal and the pedal responds to the settings, but nothing happens when I try to use it, what else could I do?

Thanks in advance.

Oscar

• Yes, I think a few clarifications are needed:

If an expression pedal is set up as Volume Pedal, it cannot do anything else.

If an expression pedal is set up as Wah Pedal, the Volume Pedal controller cana be linked to it, so that it controls both depending on if a Wah effect is active or not.

If an expression pedal is set up as Morph Pedal, the Wah Pedal controller can be linked to it, but not the Volume Pedal controller. You could only morph any volume in the Rig e.g. Rig Volume or Amp Volume.

Check the real settings for the PEDAL socket your pedal is connected to in System Settings (Head/Rack) or Pedals Settings (Stage).

Check if the bars of the pedal controller(s) move(s) as expected on page Pedal Links.

If the bar for Volume Pedal moves, but volume doesn't change, check how Volume Pedal Range is set in Rig Settings.

If the bar for Wah Pedal moves, but isn't reflected by the sound, make sure there is an active Wah effect and that its Pedal Mode is correctly set. If its set to "Off" the pedal doesn't control the effect.

If the bar for Morph Pedal moves, but there is no sound change, check which parameters and ranges are set up for Morphing in the Rig loaded.

• Thank you for the responses and apologies!

It is an expression pedal that I was using as a volume pedal or a wah pedal when the wah was activated.
    Before, I could see the bars for volume and wah moving when I move the pedal, but nothing happened.

Now, when I go to system settings > pedal links, if I select wah pedal > volume, nothing happens, and if I press the pedal, only the morph bar moves. The volume pedal option is greyed out and I do not know how to activate it.

If I select Morph pedal > wah, the wah works fine

I am trying to figure out why it is happening, because I have not changed any settings, but I do not seem to find the solution.

The volume pedal settings are at -5.0 because I like to use the tuner when the volume pedal is up

• I just fixed it!! :)

When I went to pedal 5 under settings, it was selected as a morph pedal (don't know how it changed) and I just changed it to wah pedal. Now it works as before!

Thanks again for the suggestions.