Stereo tremolo Monitor out?

• Hello!

Is there a reason why stereo tremolo (for example + 140) does not work in ”Master Mono” in monitor out. Stereo delay does sum app mono, but tremolo effect does not?

I can have a nice stereo tremolo to logic (Main out), but same time no tremolo to my Kone Kabinet (Master mono)?

Any help?

• When I set tremolo stereo to zero, I have tremolo on kabinet, using ”Master mono”. But when I set stereo for 140 for example, I don’t have tremolo on Master mono. Then I have tremolo only in main out, wchich is ”Master stereo”.

I thought that tremolo would work same time in Master mono and Master Stereo as does stereo delay?

• the tremolo effect modulates the volume of the signal in a cyclic fashion. The stereo parameter distributes the modulated signal to the left and right side. When you sum this signal to mono the result is a signal with a steady volume. The delay works differently because it does not modify the original signal but adds additional content in the form of delay repeats. These do not get canceled out when the stereo delay is summed to mono.

• Maybe try using master left for your monitor output?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM