Is it true a Kemper RACKMOUNT in the works?

• Hi everyone. I heard that Kemper may be releasing a 3U rackmount version of the KPA. Is there any truth to this? If so anyone know when it may hit the market?

• Could just be an official rackmount kit for the Kemper? I won't have a need for this myself but for those that want a rackmount version of the Kemper, it will be nice for them.

• Looks like rackmount holes to me.

I wonder if it will have all the control knobs and buttons of the current head...I doubt it's possible but it would be amazing if it does?

I'm still hoping for the poweramp for the current head...I doubt a poweramp for the rack version is even in the works yet.

• If they release a rack version Ill be well pi#?ed off I only just brought my kemper before Xmas asked in all the shops that were selling them about a rack version they said no its not coming yet. all the features on the KPA at the moment don't work eg performance mode and undo and also there is no foot pedal available yet. They should sort this out first. I think it's rack ears for the kemper or the amp for the hole in the back

• If they release a rack version Ill be well pi#?ed off I only just brought my kemper before Xmas asked in all the shops that were selling them about a rack version they said no its not coming yet. all the features on the KPA at the moment don't work eg performance mode and undo and also there is no foot pedal available yet. They should sort this out first. I think it's rack ears for the kemper or the amp for the hole in the back

Even if a rack version is announced, I would'nt think it would be ready for market until summer. (IMHO) I cant imagine them fitting all these knobs into a 2U interface. I like the way it is now.
    If it is a rack version, I would hope that a controller of some sorts is coming with it.

That's definitely a rack bro. :)

I don't understand why you'll be pissed off?
    Why change the positive vibe of this thread into another complaints thread? :D

• Great for travelling with it!
    I have a case for my Kemper but would like to have a second, so I´ll wait for it...
    and for the footswitch... hopefully after the NAMM or Musikmesse Frankfurt...

• I don't understand why you'll be pissed off?
    Why change the positive vibe of this thread into another complaints thread? :D

I'm not complaining just wish I'd have known I might of held off. But I still don't think it's a rack version. Just looked at the back of my kemper and that picture looks like the holes will fit where the screws are for that big gap in the back power amp it is :)

• I'm not complaining just wish I'd have known I might of held off. But I still don't think it's a rack version. Just looked at the back of my kemper and that picture looks like the holes will fit where the screws are for that big gap in the back power amp it is :)

Well, if it is a rack version, I'm still keeping my head version and waiting for the poweramp.
    Some guys like rack stuff, they'll buy the rack, but the head/poweramp will continue to sell like crazy.

• Well, if it is a rack version, I'm still keeping my head version and waiting for the poweramp.
    Some guys like rack stuff, they'll buy the rack, but the head/poweramp will continue to sell like crazy.

The head/power amp is definetly more portable than a rack so that's a big bonus. But I swear that pic is of a power amp for the back, otherwise why is that big hole there for :rolleyes: