• I wish the Kemper could have folders and have a choice to browse by them. If I want to browse by say, a profile pack, all of the profiles by that artist will show instead of the ones I specifically want. It would be nice to view by folder and upload by folder. I don't know how hard that would be to implement.

• Yes, you can do it in Rig Manager. I have many folders under Local Library just for that reason. There is no need to put all the profiles on your Kemper and check them out there, when you can simply audition them via RM.

Although you can view by folder to a certain extent the folder search experience is definitely flawed and very frustrating to the point where I removed everything from folders altogether.

The problem is that you can search the entire library or a single specific folder but nothing in between. For example, if my folder structure was say Local Library, Rock Rigs ( with various sub folders for clean, dirty, solo etc and maybe some sub folders for amp type). If you search Local Library you get All rigs. However if you search the sub folder Rock Rigs you would expect to find results from the main Rock Rigs folder AND any of its sub folders. However, you only get results for the main Rock Rigs folder RM simply ignores the sub folders.

Without the ability to search folders and sub folders properly I found it better to remove all my rigs from folders and simply have a master Local Library that I can search as required.

I appreciate this is a personal use consideration and different people use folders in different ways so they may work for others but it wouldn’t be rocket science to at least make the search functionality work like other computer software for those than need it.

I’m not saying that everyone should adopt my workflow, merely pointing out that it is important for each individual to think carefully about what their own personal needs are and design a workflow that suits.

• Totally want this too, honestly I take hours just making labels to each of my profiles, to know what am I playing. Having folders to separate amps, I would have a more organized way to reach my desired tone instead of browsing trough my 200+ kemper profiles everytime inspiration strikes. You never know when you would be like "for this section a king royal would be killer on the lead" and then go to browse by alphabetical order all your other things.

The answer is 42

• Totally want this too, honestly I take hours just making labels to each of my profiles, to know what am I playing. Having folders to separate amps, I would have a more organized way to reach my desired tone instead of browsing trough my 200+ kemper profiles everytime inspiration strikes. You never know when you would be like "for this section a king royal would be killer on the lead" and then go to browse by alphabetical order all your other things.

In this example why not just type King Royal into the search field then sort the results by Gain . No need to search everything alphabetically and arguably quicker than navigating folders.

• In this example why not just type King Royal into the search field then sort the results by Gain . No need to search everything alphabetically and arguably quicker than navigating folders.

I think you still dont get it, the OP and I want to be able to do that in the profiler, not in rig manager, I dont have a stage with a ipad On-stage all the time, I have a toaster I take with myself all the time, and just want a proper way to have my profile organized IN the kemper. Thats all, and I honestly would find it wonderful for my light OCD .

The answer is 42