Run like wind

• My latest track , instrumental , I'm trying to build enough material to make a 8 track video game music album in less than 2 weeks.

Usual suspects : P90 semi hollow on rhythm, PRS silversky leads , bogner amps KPA , jazzbass on avalon preamp from the latest pack, jupiter 8 synths.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Cool track, I can totally see that in a game in a urban streets at night fighting your way out side scroller! Is there a video game attached to this project, or is it more the theme?

• Thx Per, it's only a personal challenge , I'll try to post to the unity asset open market and see if I can offer myself a pack of beer with the outcome, as full albums sell for like 10$ and are royalty free, a bit ridiculous, but I'd love to work on demand for an editor if I can get a bit of attention.