Sold...Kemper Powerrack Rig For Sale $2150.00

• Greetings. I have my Kemper rig for sale. Please see details and also, please contact be with any questions!

Thank you very much!

Included items are as follows:

**600 watt Kemper Powerrack

**Kemper Foot Control Remote

**Brand new upgraded Elite network cable

**2 included manuals plus a printed manual that is full front to back with every little detail on getting the best from your new amp.

**Original box

I will also include:

**Rack Rider Power Conditioner (old and beat up but still works flawlessly.

**Thumb drive with full back up of the entire rig catalog and also updated software so you wont have to worry about it... Just plug it into the front USB port, turn the unit on and she will take care of the rest for you.

Also, as an added bonus...I will throw in a 4 space Grundorf rack case. The Rack Rider will ship in the rack but the Kemper and remote will be shipped in the original box.

Please let me know what your zip code is so I'll know what your shipping cost will be for the units themselves. They are pretty light so I can't imagine shipping charges would be too terrible.

I've pretty much kept this in my original rack until I found the Grundorf. Smoke free home studio for her entire life.

Please, no low ball offers. New, this rig cost me over 3,000 and I feel that this is priced accordingly and very fair. If my minimum is met, I'll pay for shipping for the rack and Rack Rider.