Rebuilding My Kemper....any tips?

• When I first got my kemper I was keen to get stuck in. I copied every profile I could find onto a usb, fired them all on and then browsed for hours/days. I think I may have completely filled the kemper with profiles.

Since getting my Kemper, RigManager has improved and I have it permanently connected to my computer via a usb cable. So I no longer need all those profiles on the Kemper. The Kemper rarely leaves the studio and gigs are few and far between these days.

I'm keen to rebuild the kemper and reorganise my rigs within the next few months.

Any tips, recommendations or things I can do to ensure that my rigs are as organised as possible and to avoid losing any important performances and such?

• You should copy everything you want to keep into R"ig Manager/Rigs/Local Library" and "Rig Manager/Performances/Local Library". Than you can delete everything in your KPA and copy only what you really need.

• Tip #1. Truncate your favorite tweaked rigs to something like; Fan Dlx Lead, Fan Dlx Crunch, Fan Dlx Clean. Don't keep adding to the name the author made because you run out of space and it looks horribly confusing when searching. :)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.