Future Updates?

• 1.6k likes? I never heard of the guy and I can hear why.

LOL!!! Never discount studio musicians you've never heard of. I recently saw him touring with Anne Wilson from Heart.

Bukovac began playing guitar at age eight, and performed his first shows at age thirteen at his widowed mother's bar, The Surfside Lounge, in Eastlake, Ohio. He moved to Nashville in 1992 to pursue a career as a guitarist.1

Bukovac has played on over 500 albums,[1] including projects by Steven Tyler, Stevie Nicks, Bob Seger, John Oates, Joan Osborne, Vince Gill, Dave Stewart, Joss Stone, Hank Williams Jr., Sheryl Crow, Don Henley, Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flatts, Keith Urban, Willie Nelson, Martina McBride, Faith Hill, Kenny Loggins, Reba McEntire, Blake Shelton, LeAnn Rimes, Florida Georgia Line, Dallas Smith, Lionel Richie, among many others.[3]

Bukovac has toured with Joe Walsh (2017 – Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers 40th Anniversary Tour[4]); Vince Gill (2016); John Fogerty; Faith Hill; Trigger Hippy; Wynonna Judd; Tanya Tucker, and others.[5]

• Another great point! I always walk to where the servers work and make sure that you can hear someone that is ordering a drink. I ask the bartenders how the volume is for them and if they will be able to take orders. This is another thing that people tend to forget. Like it or not, if you play in bars, you are an alcohol salesman. It doesn't matter if you think you need to be on 7 to get "your tone." If they can't sell drinks, you are done there.

• Bukovac is a beast. One you’ve never heard of - but definitely heard. An absolute monster player.

A first-call session cat in the order of a Tim Pierce, Steve Lukather or the late Tommy Tedesco.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• it's been a while, but I'd like to hereby ask this thread/discussion to get

back on topic :)

Was it something I said? 🙃

I wondered when we’d be steered back to the topic. Future updates to Tom Bukovac……

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Three things I'd hope for -

Pickup simulation like the Keyztone Exchanger, SIMM X1 or even as on some Mooer pedals. Just like the Kemper can be multiple amps, this would allow it to simulate multiple guitars.

A way to assign more than one thing to buttons. It would be nice to just have assignable buttons that could each turn on/off specific groups of effects. Pretty much like multiple morphs, but that could be assigned to buttons. Rather than click one to turn on a boost, another to turn off delay, another to turn on a chorus, etc. when I just wanted that new combination. And yes, I know I could have whole rigs set up for each, but then you get into all the more rigs and performances to maintain. The way I think of it would be a named preset that has all the options set that I'd want. Then just one click to toggle everything from that preset on or off as it was defined. I guess that would be scenes in other devices.

Finally, if I can have KRIG and KPRESET files, etc. on a computer, why not the ability to just double click that file to load it in Rig Manager Editor and/or the Kemper? That way the filing system is already handled. Folders, save, save as, copy, paste, search, etc. are handled as the computer handles them and all that functionality doesn't need to be duplicated with RM functions. Rig Manager could really be more editor than librarian.

• It would be really nice to have a Low Cut and High Cut dedicated to the Monitor Output, separate and not affected by the global Low Cut and High Cut. And if at all possible it would be wonderful if while making adjustments, especially on the High Cut, that when turning the corresponding rotary knob the values would increase or decrease in much, much smaller increments 🤞

• A way to assign more than one thing to buttons. It would be nice to just have assignable buttons that could each turn on/off specific groups of effects. Pretty much like multiple morphs, but that could be assigned to buttons. Rather than click one to turn on a boost, another to turn off delay, another to turn on a chorus, etc. when I just wanted that new combination. And yes, I know I could have whole rigs set up for each, but then you get into all the more rigs and performances to maintain. The way I think of it would be a named preset that has all the options set that I'd want. Then just one click to toggle everything from that preset on or off as it was defined. I guess that would be scenes in other devices.

You can do that now and have been able to do so since the Remote was released like 6 years ago. Simply hold down effect button (A, B, C, D, X, Mod, Del, or Rev) and press one of the four back row footswitch on the remote or stage that you'd like to assign it to. Repeat for each effect block you'd like to be affected by that foot switch. If you want the on off status of each effect to be different: press the effect button so that the effect you want to be on is lit up and make sure the other effect block is off. Then press save. After you recall that rig, the one effect will be on and the other off. The assigned footswitch will then turn off the one effect block that was on, while simultaneously turning on the one that was off. I believe you can toggle up to four effects this way with a single footswitch. Even better, there's four color coded lights surrounding each of the four footswitches so you can see what type of effects you have assigned to that footswitch.

• I just want more pre and post efx. Let us use the page button to scroll.

I want a delay parameter in the chorus pedal, like the cool 80’s rack chours units.

I want a lead boost management system where I can control the volume of all my lead sounds at once.

The last one would be my top priority.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Edited 2 times, last by Kim_Olesen ().