GHOST - Impera Sounds

• I'm searching for the sound, that GHOST use on the album Impera. I know they use Axe / Fractal. At the moment I use a ENGL Savage 120 profile. Any of you guys some ideas regarding the lead sounds?

• In the song Spillway, the lead is done with a cocked wah. Easy to do with a Kemper. Just add a wah preset and set your pedal stroke to something sounding close and leave it.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I've been waiting for a Ghost Kemper pack for awhile and haven't had much luck.

LivePlayRock posted a Ghost pack privately a year or two ago. I believe they will release it again this October (halloween time?).

• Sadly, I don't think it had anything to do with the band, Ghost. I think they just named it like that because of the holiday.

It was an actual Ghost band pack, but only available for a limited time for some reason. I emailed and asked if it was a Ghost band pack, and they said yes and it will be available again someday.

• Hmmm. When I checked it out after they emailed me with the original announcement, it looked like various other type profiles. Must have been mistaken. Not sure why they would select Ghost as the only band to hide their profiles from being purchased???