Performance Editing in Rig Manager

• Performance editing is a huge pain as it currently stands. As far as I can see there is no way to adjust the Stomps, Amp, Cab etc of a performance without loading it into the kemper and tweaking it from there.

Why is this? It's 2022, and yet the software feels entirely stuck in the past. Time for a refresh please.

• ... As far as I can see there is no way to adjust the Stomps, Amp, Cab etc of a performance without loading it into the kemper and tweaking it from there ...

I am not saying that Rig Manager is great piece of sw but your statement is completely wrong! You can CAN "adjust the Stomps, Amp, Cab etc of a performance"

• I am not saying that Rig Manager is great piece of sw but your statement is completely wrong! You can CAN "adjust the Stomps, Amp, Cab etc of a performance"

You can assign a different amp and cab to a performance, but you cannot edit it directly.

• You can tweak all those elements in the Editor portion of Rig Manager. But, yes, a PROFILER needs to be connected and the Rig you are going to tweak needs to be loaded. Otherwise you could not hear what you tweak. We think listening while tweaking is meaningful.

• This is simply a limitation of the software, no matter which way you cut it, unfortunately. For example, I have a collection of performances that I want to swap out the amp for.

I cannot do this without a kemper plugged into rig manager. Unfortunately, the software is not very user friendly, and hasn't improved since I purchased a kemper in 2018. Seems a shame that this is an aspect that has been left behind.

• This is simply a limitation of the software, no matter which way you cut it, unfortunately. For example, I have a collection of performances that I want to swap out the amp for.

I cannot do this without a kemper plugged into rig manager. Unfortunately, the software is not very user friendly, and hasn't improved since I purchased a kemper in 2018. Seems a shame that this is an aspect that has been left behind.

Why crying? There are lot of other options on the market. Life is so short and beautiful, yet some people choose the way of bitterness. Option 1) sell Kemper, buy gear which has features you need. Option 2) Develop better software. Option 3) The best one - learn how to live with full acceptance of thing you cannot change.

• Think of Performance as your "finalized" profile. In other words... you perfect the profile in editor mode and then load it to Performance where there would be no reason to touch it. It's like selling a product after it passed quality control. You wouldn't want to list it for sale without the last coat of paint. It's very logical the way it is.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I cannot do this without a kemper plugged into rig manager. Unfortunately, the software is not very user friendly, and hasn't improved since I purchased a kemper in 2018. Seems a shame that this is an aspect that has been left behind.

Rig Manager hasn't improved in the last four years? Are you kidding me? ^^

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Couple of things:

1) being so negative will not elicit a positive response, especially when you are not factually correct

2) Describe your issue properly. So far, it sounds like you are wrong. I suspect there is a concern you have but I still don't know what it is. I can fully manipulate rigs in performance mode. Those rigs though do not relate to the original version, they are effectively a new version and there is a logic behind this.