Wah "Sweep" Issue - SOLVED

• I'm running the current version of Profiler OS and Rig Manager. I'm using two Mission Expression pedals, one for dedicated wah and one for volume.

I have the wah connected to the Remote at pedals 5 & 6, using TRS cable for 5 and TS for 6 as the switch. I have a wah locked as Stomp A across all rigs.

This has worked great for a long time. Within the last week or two , however, the wah has lost its "sweep" function. It clicks on and off, and sounds like a "fixed wah" but it will not "sweep" when the expression pedal is moved heel to toe and back. The only change I can be sure of is upgrading the Profiler OS, but I'm not saying for sure that's it. I added some new rigs to a new performance for my 12 string, and did not "knowingly" do anything to the wah or pedal settings (but of course, can't rule out having done something stupid by accident).

I've tried both of my Mission Expression pedals with the same result - so that tells me the culprit is something in the Kemper. Both Mission pedals function properly when set as volume pedals, so the "sweep" is working. I've ordered a new TRS cable just to rule that out. I've also review the manual regarding wah set up procedures, and watched several YouTube videos regarding same. Nothing is jumping out at me as an obvious point of error -- which means I'm clearly missing something.

Anyone have ideas? Also, I had thought backing up the Rig Manager backed up the Profiler as well, but apparently not (I was going to load a prior Profiler backup to see if that fixed the issue). I'm not sure how one backs up the Profiler and then restores a backup ... figured Rig Manager did that but it doesn't seem so.

Thanks for any thoughts,

Greg

• well -- just plugged in the new TRS cable and that was it. The older one looks perfect, so I'm going to check to see where it went south just so I can spot if there's some issue with how it's routed on the pedalboard.