Trying Effects / EQ on Kemper Powerhead

• Hello everyone,

I use Rig manager on my comp connected to KPA and I have kemper cabinet at speaker out on my KPA.

When I am umaking some test on the effects to reach out to my best sound, It is really hard for me to play guitar and make some settings in rig manager at the same time.

Therefore, I am in a loop to make a changing and test with the guitar, and again make another changing and test with the guitar and so on...

Is there any chance to save a part of a guitar and make some changings with rig manager and realizing and hearing the changings live ? In this way , it would really helpful to check the sounds in rig exchange as well.

Secondly, when I am changing the rigs in rig manager, It requires always a mouse click eventhough I could navigate among the rigs with keyboard controls.

Is there any chance to activate a rig with keyboard rather than a mouse click ?

Thank you

• I have a separate LOOPER pedal I play into so I can tweak with both hands. I have never tried the Kemper looper itself. Not sure if you can edit while looping.

In Rig Manager, you can press the Right/Left arrow keys to switch profiles. Much easier than using the mouse. Up/Down arrow keys move thru the list but do not switch the profiles. This makes it really easy to A/B edits to see if your changes are actually making it better or just different.

• Looper in pre or input is an invaluable tool for tweaking sounds. Record your thing, put your guitar down and concentrate on the job at hand. I'm not sure if this feature is promoted enough?

• Looper in pre or input is an invaluable tool for tweaking sounds. Record your thing, put your guitar down and concentrate on the job at hand. I'm not sure if this feature is promoted enough?

Hello,

Why do you think it is invaluable ? Recording my sound and change the parameteres to see its effects is not possible via rig amanger or kemper directly I guess..

• If you set Looper Location to Input you can tweak and monitor the result while the loop plays back. That is actually one of the major purposes of the Looper.

Once again, the Kemper is designed to the fullest. There is nothing like a great design!

Since my stage is stored up in my computer desk (with a million cords going in/out) I always just grab my pedal so it can be on the floor for feet access.

• Invaluable means very valuable. English is weird. 😀

Hello,

Why do you think it is invaluable ? Recording my sound and change the parameteres to see its effects is not possible via rig amanger or kemper directly I guess..

There are some quirks to the English language, admittedly. I forget that a lot of you chaps, English is not your first language. Props to everyone here that does converse in a second or even third language. You have my respect.

• There are some quirks to the English language, admittedly. I forget that a lot of you chaps, English is not your first language. Props to everyone here that does converse in a second or even third language. You have my respect.

Absolutely. I can barely speak my first language properly. People that speak and write two or more languages have my utmost respect 👍

• There are some quirks to the English language, admittedly. I forget that a lot of you chaps, English is not your first language. Props to everyone here that does converse in a second or even third language. You have my respect.

Americans speak real English, and I don't need subtitles to watch a movie like I do with British speaking actors. Yo! Adrian! Stallone may be the exception. :P:P:P

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Americans speak real English, and I don't need subtitles to watch a movie like I do with British speaking actors.

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Them’s fighting words round these parts young man.

Americans don’t speak English, don’t use proper measurements (what the heck is a 32nd of an inch in real money) and don’t get me started on spelling 🤦‍♂️

And its Zed Zed Top by the way 🤣

• Americans don’t speak English, don’t use proper measurements (what the heck is a 32nd of an inch in real money) and don’t get me started on spelling 🤦‍♂️

What is sad is I am old enough to remember when the US was switching to metric. Then just quit. So we are stuck with all this dumb stuff like a 9/54" allen wrench instead of something sane like 4 mm. Just mind numbing. There is a new term amongst the young ones: Hard Dumb. That was hard dumb for sure. Just one of the sad realities of getting old, you realize no one is in charge. Just a ship afloat on the stormy seas with no captain 8o

• What is sad is I am old enough to remember when the US was switching to metric. Then just quit. So we are stuck with all this dumb stuff like a 9/54" allen wrench instead of something sane like 4 mm. Just mind numbing. There is a new term amongst the young ones: Hard Dumb. That was hard dumb for sure. Just one of the sad realities of getting old, you realize no one is in charge. Just a ship afloat on the stormy seas with no captain 8o

Music is made with 1/16th, 1/8th, and 1/4 notes. Not with 1mm, 2mm, or 3mm notes. You chaps got it all wrong. :P:P:P

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Just one of the sad realities of getting old, you realize no one is in charge. Just a ship afloat on the stormy seas with no captain 8o

Since we are WAY OFF topic...this is why Kemper is successful. The person at the helm fully understands what they are trying to do. Not some bean counters trying to change things just to justify their existence. Kemper will always be amazing while CK is around. Another great reason to support such a great company.