Using External Effects via the Kemper Send and Returns

• Have been using the Kemper Stage for the last few months. Side-grade from Helix LT. Bought the Core for a backup/smaller rig. Never got used to Amp/Cab sound. The Helix was much better to my ears, the Kemper even more so.

Last couple of days, decided to add the Core to the Kemper via both its Send and Returns. Still in the experimental stage. The plan would be to have multiple presets with the Kemper loops being shifted according to needs.

The Core loop modes are set to 'Branch Out.' The Returns are not being used.
    Using both inputs of the Core for adding effects both pre and post amp/cab modules. Idea is to use the Kemper to shift the Kemper loops for each rig in a performance and via Midi PC to change effects as required via patches on the Core.

Hopefully the diagram makes sense.

Victor Annamalay

“Be regular and orderly in your life, so that you may be violent and original in your work.”
    Gustav Flaubert

• Latest update:

The above configuration didn't work as I kept getting feedback. Obvious once I followed the signal path. The updated connections are below.

Also allows for stereo in loop 2 - post cab (on the Kemper) for stereo based effects and low noise.

Victor Annamalay

“Be regular and orderly in your life, so that you may be violent and original in your work.”
    Gustav Flaubert