Studio Monitors ADAM T7v

• Hey Everyone,

I have recently purchase a kemper and decided to go with some ADAM's T7v Studio monitors and wow I am absolutely astonished in what is coming out.

Questions:

Have any of you experimented with the ADAMS T7v monitors?

How impressed would I be if I started exploring the realm of purchasable tone packs? EX: Tone Junkie, Chop Tones ect.

Thanks!

• Kemper keeps impressing me every day, if this helps. Commercial Profiles are hit or miss depending what you're looking for. They are not necessarily better then the preset ones, you mainly get more choice of amps and (depending from the source) more *sweet spot* ones.

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• I've purchased quite a few profile packs from Mbritt and ToneJunkie, they are quite good. That being said I use the profiles Kemper supplies in the Rig Manager folders for free just as much. Those along with the available stomps and effects can keep you really busy, then there is the free rig exchange, lots of great sounding profiles there also. So much available can actually get in the way of playing as its information overload.

• I don't get into the hype of paying for profiles. You have a vast assortment of free profiles included in the Kemper and on Rig Exchange. Use those to adjust your monitors and define your tone. Then, if you still need a bit more tone, you can opt to pay for profiles.

Chances are, you are still going to have to tweak a paid profile anyway just like a free one. I have found none that are 'plug-n-play' unless all you do is practice to a metronome.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I don't get into the hype of paying for profiles. You have a vast assortment of free profiles included in the Kemper and on Rig Exchange. Use those to adjust your monitors and define your tone. Then, if you still need a bit more tone, you can opt to pay for profiles.

Chances are, you are still going to have to tweak a paid profile anyway just like a free one. I have found none that are 'plug-n-play' unless all you do is practice to a metronome.

Thank you!

These ADAM T7v Monitors are absolutely amazing for the price. It really changed everything going from my AKG studio headphones.

• I have their big brothers the A7x and when I got the Kemper the combination blew me away too.

If you want to know whether profile packs are worth paying for try the rig packs in Rig Manager. The MBritt, Bert Meulendijk, Guidorist etc packs are all free content from their commercial packs. If you like the MBritt 69 Marshall factory content rig then you will like the paid for pack of the same amp as it just contains more variations of that same profiling session. Same goes for all the other people that offer free profile as part of the factory content.

• I have their big brothers the A7x and when I got the Kemper the combination blew me away too.

If you want to know whether profile packs are worth paying for try the rig packs in Rig Manager. The MBritt, Bert Meulendijk, Guidorist etc packs are all free content from their commercial packs. If you like the MBritt 69 Marshall factory content rig then you will like the paid for pack of the same amp as it just contains more variations of that same profiling session. Same goes for all the other people that offer free profile as part of the factory content.

Greatly appreciate this advice, thank you!