Which Profil

• Can anybody tell me which Kemper-Profile Paul Davids is using in this video ?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• See this video and in the description

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So he's comparing his own amp to someone else's profile? Then saying his amp sounds better? Doesn't prove anything. He even says comparison is running in circles. I don't know what he is trying to prove other than if you have a good kemper profile, then you can get the real amp to sound like a kemper... :wacko:

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• So he's comparing his own amp to someone else's profile? Then saying his amp sounds better? Doesn't prove anything.

This. Usually Paul is a fine and clever guy who typically makes good points in his videos. This comparison in the video is pretty misleading. Would only be interesting if he'd profile the amp exactly as it is set up there. And I'm wondering why he didn't do it. All there... just takes pushing some knobs :/