Kemper 19" control lamps don't work

• After having made the update to 8.7.10 the control lamps (position for Bass, Middle, Treble, Presence, Volume) don't work. The function of the knobs is ok but the lamps stay dark. Does anybody are the same experience? Maybe this simply is a technical defect?

Thanks in advance. Guenter

• Please check System menu, page 2 or so, "System Settings Brightness". You can set the brightness of the Buttons, LED Collars and Color LEDs. Maybe something wrong there...

BTW: 19" = Rack? There are no LED collars around the knobs you mention. Those are on the Toaster only...

BTW: 19" = Rack? There are no LED collars around the knobs you mention. Those are on the Toaster only...

My lamps don't work either on my rack. ;)

Unless his translation is to the parameter numbers on the screen which work for me with that update.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Many thanks! I've got the toaster (for home) and the rack (for stage) and I've never mentioned that there is a difference. What a shame :(8)

Honestly, with Rig Manager, I only touch the profiler to turn it on. I stopped paying attention to all those cool LEDs a long time ago. :)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.