Output EQ programmable

• Hello, everybody.

I have found that when modifying a purchased Rig the output EQ is very effective. As a rule, I get a better result with it than with the EQ in the Amp module. And especially faster and easier.

I have tried to emulate this with EQ modules at the end of the chain, but the result is not as good as with the output EQ.

Unfortunately I can't save the output EQ individually on each Rig. That's why it's unusable for live performance. My suggestion for the Kemper team : Would it be possible to make the output EQ programmable with the option to select the locked/unlocked setting (like the Volume pedal )?

What do you guys think ? Would this be useful for you ? Does anyone also have similar experience ?

• Hello, everybody.

I have found that when modifying a purchased Rig the output EQ is very effective. As a rule, I get a better result with it than with the EQ in the Amp module. And especially faster and easier.

That’s interesting. I always thought the EQ in the output section was the same (frequencies and Q values) as the Amp EQ.