• Thanks Per ! I strongly value your opinions and tips. I may be somewhat sarcastic in my comments to you but I am a true fan of your knowledge and skill. Your song writing and mixing skills is off my charts.

Thanks MuddySludge ! My goal is to blow you guys away in my next year of guitar.

Thanks waraba ! I raised the volume of the click track over the drums so I could focus on timing. I also paid very close attention to keeping my palm in the same exact position and pressure on the bridge to get tighter palm mutes.

Thanks Franjoe30 ! and thanks for the conversation. Your tips have helped me a lot. One thing I want to be able to do is use those smooth sustaining chords in my songs that you do. Yours always reminds me of 3 Doors Down and Nickelback's techniques that make chords just as powerful as their solos.

Question? I had a dry guitar signal on the left channel with a harmonizer plugin to add some thickness but before it modulated the tone noticeably. The dry left channel was fed into a right channel reverb and delay where I muted the dry and turned verb and delay to full wet. Is that basically a chorusing effect?

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.