Guitar wireless system for Kemper Stage

• On stage and to use the batteries completely in rehearsals I use an old Line6 G30. Never had any isues with it. It is fragile due to several reports on broken batterie lid. But mine is still solid! The Xvive U2 i use at home, everyday drop outs, but for noodling on the couch fine for me!

• I cannot recommend the Boss WL20.

Mine had so many dropouts that I returned it and got another one. It was the same. I had the receiver attached to the mic stand, so it was like half a meter away. As soon as I separated a little, it failed. I only use it at home now. I do around 50 gigs per year. Most of them open air.

In 4-5 years, it hasn't ever failed me. Live, rehearshal or home practice situation. I guess I'm a lucky boy ;)

• when my line 6 system broke after many years I switched to the xvive and had a lot of problems with dropouts. Since I went super cheap with the ammoon and getaria wireless ones and they work just fine and I can pick those up for 50 bucks. Played many gigs with them and never drop out. Ymmv

• My X-vive has continuous intermittent dropouts at home ever since I started running mesh wifi. It's just too flukey with congested signals nowadays.

My UHF Samson bug never has issues, can't fault it

• My X-vive has continuous intermittent dropouts at home ever since I started running mesh wifi. It's just too flukey with congested signals nowadays.

I loved my Samson Ap1 and airline bugs, but you can't easily get them and UHF seemed such old tech...

Do you have the option to run your Mesh WiFi network on 5 GHz instead of 2.4?

• Update to my wireless rig.
    Sennheiser recently released the EW-DP system. The target application is digital wireless UHF. Although the magnetic mounting system is designed for camera mounts, it snaps right onto the Kemper Stage. In the picture below, look for the EW-DP EK receiver attached to the Stage.

You can read about it here: Sennheiser Wireless With Kemper Stage - Bose Portable PA Encyclopedia (toonz.ca)

• Hi! I would go for a Shure GLXSD16, but it's like 10 years old or so, and it's out of production. Similar new product is the Sennheiser XSW-D. Both got tuner. Really good for small gigs.

There is a new GLXSD16 out, with better features to help with interference, same price as before. Just saying. I love mine and also have the 1/2 rack version for my kemper. Been very, very reliable.

• There is a new GLXSD16 out, with better features to help with interference, same price as before. Just saying. I love mine and also have the 1/2 rack version for my kemper. Been very, very reliable.

I can't see anything about this. On their website it still says discontinued and retailers have no stock.

• Here, the new one is 620€....

I bought the previous one for 411€....I don't know what justify +200€ in 5 years :cursing::?::?:

Even if i love mine, i woudn't advice the shure today (when i see this price)....There are many new other much more cheaper solutions....

• If I would need to go wireless (not the case at the monent) I'd rather go with a Line 6 G50 or G55.

Been using them in the past and they are the closest to a cable I've ever tried, and never had a signal drop or interference, not even at very large events...

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• If I would need to go wireless (not the case at the monent) I'd rather go with a Line 6 G50 or G55.

Been using them in the past and they are the closest to a cable I've ever tried, and never had a signal drop or interference, not even at very large events...

The Line 6 stuff is great, although I only like the bug systems. I used to use the Samson systems but switched to the Sennheiser XSW-D and not had any drop out issues etc.

The line 6 bug system is too "low" down the product line, wish they had a higher end bug system as I change guitars quite a lot and belt/strap packs are a nightmare IMO.