Kemper Wish List (v 2.0?)

1. More flexible signal routing options, including a parallel path with equal processing options to the primary path.
    2. More FX blocks/processing available on a signal path.
    3. Multiple rigs available in a "scene", with the possibility to have them routed in parallel, or morph between them. Use scenes on the Remote, meaning no dropouts when switching rigs.
    4. Bigger Remote controller with brighter backlighting and more flexible switch programming ("layouts").
    5. The ability to adjust rig level up/down and store on a single button press.
    6. Replace the Remote's ethernet cable connector (mine keeps breaking) with a robust, XLR style connector.
    7. A graphical representation for both Parametric and Graphic EQ controls in the UI like those found in modern, browser-based mixers.
    8. The ability to assign output EQ and level controls (or other custom controls) to knobs on the front panel.
    9. Synth engine.
    10. "Global Rigs" feature, allowing rig parameters to be shared across different slots and performances.
    1. More flexible signal routing options, including a parallel path with equal processing options to the primary path.
    2. More FX blocks/processing available on a signal path.
    3. Multiple rigs available in a "scene", with the possibility to have them routed in parallel, or morph between them. Use scenes on the Remote, meaning no dropouts when switching rigs.
    4. Bigger Remote controller with brighter backlighting and more flexible switch programming ("layouts").
    5. The ability to adjust rig level up/down and store on a single button press.
    6. Replace the Remote's ethernet cable connector (mine keeps breaking) with a robust, XLR style connector.
    7. A graphical representation for both Parametric and Graphic EQ controls in the UI like those found in modern, browser-based mixers.
    8. The ability to assign output EQ and level controls (or other custom controls) to knobs on the front panel.
    9. Synth engine.
    10. "Global Rigs" feature, allowing rig parameters to be shared across different slots and performances.

My own personal requirements based on your list would be:

1 - Yes please 👍

2 - Meh, not bothered. Never use the current 8 let alone need more.

3 - Can’t say this excites me but I am prepared to accept it might be one of those “you just don’t know you need it until you have it” type things.

4 - no thanks. Most people see to want smaller not bigger. For me personally the remote is a great solution. For more flexibility I have dedicated midi controllers but the “plug ‘n’ play” simplicity of the Remote means I never use them.

5 - Yes please. This would be a great addition.

6 - Yes please. That would be a great upgrade.

7 - Don’t care. I set sounds with my ears not my eyes. Graphics often look great but get int way so simplicity rules.

8 - OOOHHH YESSS 🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘 that would be awesome.

9 - Not sure I fully understand this own but if its what I think then that’s a yes from me.

I’m not trying to say my opinion is any more or less valid than yours (or anyone else’s for that matter) just highlighting that we all have different views and The Kemper team can’t please us all all of the time.