Get the Kemper Kone

• Home user, been playing through an old Marshall 4x12, finally got a Kemper Kone and put it in al old small Marshall combo cab ( sold the speaker and the amp). It is amazing, I now feel that the guitars are breathing and the sound seems to far more flexible. Or it could be that my ears are shot, but to me it is the biggest improvement I have mode over the years, no need to continually change pickups in the guitars..

• Home user, been playing through an old Marshall 4x12, finally got a Kemper Kone and put it in al old small Marshall combo cab ( sold the speaker and the amp). It is amazing, I now feel that the guitars are breathing and the sound seems to far more flexible. Or it could be that my ears are shot, but to me it is the biggest improvement I have mode over the years, no need to continually change pickups in the guitars..

That's because no-one tells you how much the speakers colour the sound! I ran a 4 x12 for the first 2 years f my Kemper ownership and wondered why many of the profiles sound very similar. I found myself making more extreme changes to the settings for it to register..