Kemper Stage display too small for my eyes (Any creative solution?)

• Hello! Despite using the new update (C) of the display graphic, the names of the presets are still too small for my slightly reduced eyesight. I have thought of placing a magnifying glass on top of the Kemper display to try to see the screen a little larger... Does anyone have any other suggestions other than "wearing glasses"? Thank you

• Hello! Despite using the new update (C) of the display graphic, the names of the presets are still too small for my slightly reduced eyesight. I have thought of placing a magnifying glass on top of the Kemper display to try to see the screen a little larger... Does anyone have any other suggestions other than "wearing glasses"? Thank you

Not aware of any solutions so it may have to be some kind of magnifying glass. An old school solution (depending on how many performances you use) could just be footswitch labels, but appreciate this might not be any good.

Perhaps using a midi footswitch with a bigger display?? Or perhaps a dual switch to just scroll, depends how often you have to reference the screen...

• The problem with contact lenses is if you correct for distance then the fretboard becomes a total blur. So, you have to practice playing not looking at it.

I tried this and it made me dizzy. I Have been petitioning for a "D" layout because I use each "Rig" slot as a song so the "C" layout doesn't work for me. The screen is tiny and at gigs with lights all over it's next to impossible to see unless you are very young or 2 feet tall... I've taken 2 plastic fresnel lenses, cut them out a little bigger than the screen, stuck them back to back, and made two wood blocks(painted them black ) about an inch high a little higher on the top. Put velcro on the fresnel lens, blocks, and remote, and it makes the screen a bit bigger. (Please Kemper gods make a "D" layout so each slot(1,2,3,4,5) can be large!)