“apply” a preconfigured effect easily?

• I’m sure someone has asked this before, but I could not find it. I almost singularly use my Kemper stage with a power amp and guitar cab for practicing in my home. I find that most profiles sound better to me if I use the “Cut the Mix” eq. I just want to know If it is possible to make applying this effect to any patch on the fly easier by pre-staging it somehow? I would almost say I would like to be able to turn it on and off to apply universally, but that might cause a problem with patches that have an affect in that particular slot

• Do you use the Morph function? You can use that to adjust things, like give it a mid/treble/ presence boost to cut the mix without consuming an effects slot.

never tried the Morph function yet. I’ll take a look.

• Place it in the slot you typically use then lock it. It will now be on all the time.

If you don't want it on all the time you can still use the lock concept. Select a rig with the effect present (could also use more effects if you want to transfer them to the new rig too) lock the effect(s). Select a new rig. Make any changes. Save rig. Now when you unlock everything will go back to functioning as normal but you will have save the Cut The Mix eq as part of the new rig.