A few suggestions for the kemper-crew !

• Hi guys,

I have a few suggestions for the next firmware upgrade ;)

First of all, a thing that bothers me a bit is that when you are in tuner mode I always want to exit this by pressing a rig button ... this happens but only by going into morph mode ( I use rig button morph sometimes when my foot is ready to engage the wah, my second pedal, first one I use for pedal morph)

Can we just exit the tuner and not go into morph state :)

Second thing, I love the fact that the clock was introduced for the stage's display, but the size of this clock is one line too big and cuts off a bit from the rest of the display ...

Sorry about bitching for this but make the size of the clocks screen a bit smaller :p

Last, a feature I requested as well before : Can we change the displays colour while in morphe state ? This would make it so easy to notice compared to the white morph button and the green ones above the rig buttons :p

Thanks for reading and considering these minor changes !

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• Last, a feature I requested as well before : Can we change the displays colour while in morphe state ? This would make it so easy to notice compared to the white morph button and the green ones above the rig buttons :p

Wow, hadnßt even thought of this, but it would be an awesome and extremelz helpful feature :)