Stupid speaker imprint question

• So I have my stage and my powered Kabinet now and starting to try and learn this beast...

My question is: Can you assign different speaker imprints to different rigs? Or if you select a vintage 30 that's your speaker for all rigs that you use? I'd like to use a Celestion V30 with the marshall amps and a jensen with fender for example. Is this possible?

(Apologies if this is a stupid question, i'm at the foot of the steep learning curve!)

• So I have my stage and my powered Kabinet now and starting to try and learn this beast...

My question is: Can you assign different speaker imprints to different rigs? Or if you select a vintage 30 that's your speaker for all rigs that you use? I'd like to use a Celestion V30 with the marshall amps and a jensen with fender for example. Is this possible?

(Apologies if this is a stupid question, i'm at the foot of the steep learning curve!)

Yes, you can do it. Download and read Main Manual 8.5 and regarding your question chapter KEMPER Kone, page 95 (and page 97, Speaker Imprint particularly).