Does Rating Profiles in Rig Manager reflect rating in Rig Exchange?

• I believe when you rate a profile inside RM ( zero to five stars) then that is shown on the Rig Exchange rating system? At least for the free ones posted there? Is this correct?

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• What if I rate them after storing them into my Kemper profiler? Is RIg Exchange able to see that rating and count it?

I've honestly never rated anything until after I stored them to "My Profiles" folder. I've also never even gone into the Rig Exchange folder on RM (You just reminded me they have one). I would just go to the Rig Exchange website and search for what I wanted, save to disk, then drag and drop into My Profiles folder. I guess I've been doing this assbackwards since the beginning. =O

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• What if I rate them after storing them into my Kemper profiler? Is RIg Exchange able to see that rating and count it?

I've honestly never rated anything until after I stored them to "My Profiles" folder. I've also never even gone into the Rig Exchange folder on RM (You just reminded me they have one). I would just go to the Rig Exchange website and search for what I wanted, save to disk, then drag and drop into My Profiles folder. I guess I've been doing this assbackwards since the beginning. =O

No, Rig Exchange will only take your rating into account if you directly preview a Rig in the Rig Exchange location in Rig Manager and rate it there. As soon as you copy it into your Profiler, the rating will only be stored locally on your computer.