Using the footswitch looper

• Hi,

When using the looper on the footswitch if the recording finishes before the end of the available space when replaying the loop it continues till the end of available space meaning that there can be quite a gap over the chord sequence,

Is this correct or is it user error?

Thanks for any advice.

Alister

• Hi - thanks for taking the time to reply. Sorry, I think i didn't quite word my question correctly. I realise that you need to press the footswitch a second time to stop the recording but when it plays back there is a lag where there is silence at the end of the loop. I thought that the loop would play seamlessly?

• Make sure your start with an "empty" loop. Otherwise the length of the loop might already be defined by an earlier recording.

If you press the Record / Playback / Overdub button the first time, it starts "recording". Let's call it time 1.

If you use Record / Playback / Overdub again, it sets the end of the loop. Let's call it time 2. If you had pressed shortly, "playback" started from time 1 to time 2. If you held the button, it's playing back from time 1 to time 2 and recording ("overdubbing") at the same time.

The very first recording sets the length of the loop.