can kemper stage automatically go to slot 5 every time i move up or down through my performances?

• I can't seem to find the answer in the manual. I use kemper stage in performance mode for gigs. I have all my songs for a gig saved as their own performances. As I scroll to each new performance for each song in the set, I have every song starting with the tones in Slot 5. Is there a setting so that when i hit the "up" button to scroll to the next performance it auto selects the next performance with slot 5? Right now, I hit the button to scroll up and then i have to tap on slot 5 each time. Not a big deal, but would be nice to minimize the foot tapping.

• You can also choose to load the same slot. As in - if you're in slot 4, moving to the next Performance will load Slot 4.

The only way to get what you want would be to move all slot 5 rigs into slot 1 and set for autoload slot 1.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Performance Load is the relevant parameter. You have the choice between "Pending", "Slot 1", and "Keep Slot". An option "Slot 5" might be, what you have in mind. That isn't available since we assume, that users fill a Performance starting at Slot 1. That logic is also in line with the fact, that Slot 1 is always enabled, while the other four Slots could be disabled. So, the most effective approach might be changing the logic, start with Slot 1, and set Performance Mode to "Slot 1".