Is there a button for Stack on /off in the RM?

• I can switch Amp and CAB on and off but if the Stack on may Profiler is turned off - how can I turn it on with the RM?

When I copy a Rig with a turned on Stack to anotherone with turned off it overwrites it and it works - so it stores the Information of it through the copy function but I just need the Stack without copying the Amp and CAP Parameters.

Anybody knows about this subject?

Thx, Marc

• No. There is no Stomp, Stack or Effect button in RM.

With these also omitted from the Stage, they're basically legacy functions and only exist on the Head and Rack.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• In RM you can lock "all but amp" with rightclick an Amp. Afterward unlock Cap and all settings except Amp and Cap are locked. Now you can copy and paste.

I believe the OP was talking about the Tone Stack...

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• In RM you can lock "all but amp" with rightclick an Amp. Afterward unlock Cap and all settings except Amp and Cap are locked. Now you can copy and paste.

I believe the OP was talking about the Tone Stack...

I could be wrong but I believe the OP was actually referring to the Stack button which the Head and Rack versions have but Stage and RM don’t. The issue I think they are having is that a rig has been saved on a Rack or Toaster with the Stack section turned off. As this button is missing from the stage and RM they can’t turn it back on. I have seen this discussed in another post recently and I think Burkhard described a work around to fix this.

• The Stack actually has buttons for that function: activate/deactivate the Stack Section pressing AMPLIFIER nd CABINET buttons simultaneously.

It's even in the Main Manual desciption of the Stage's panel:

Module and Section Buttons (4)

These buttons are associated with the modules and section of the signal chain as described in the chapter Rigs and Signal Chain before. A short press will switch the associated module or section on and off. Press longer to open the associated menu. Once inside a menu use the <PAGE> buttons to scroll through pages of parameters. To open the stack section, press AMPLIFIER and CABINET buttons simultaneously.