XVIVE MD1 Bluetooth Midi Adapters.......Great for Wireless Midi For Kemper

• Just found these cool Bluetooth midi adapters from Xvive, and bought a pair to try out between my Behringer FCB-1010 and Kemper. One less cable to deal with at shows. Thought I'd post the info here. Price was only 40.00 each on Amazon. Basically, you only need one if you want to connect midi to a bluetooth device like a laptop, Ipad. I haven't tried this yet, but it may work for connecting IOS Rig Manager to Kemper. If you order two MD1 kits, they pair to each other and you basically have wireless midi. I plugged one set in my Kemper midi jacks and a second set in my Behringer foot controller midi jacks, and they paired up in seconds. Now I have wireless midi between the two devices. Haven't done much testing, but it worked right away. I'll paste a video link below for anyone else, interested. Seems like these could be very useful, for many things, and the price is not bad at all.

Xvive Video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• How is power handled? Does it feed of the midi jack?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• And I didn't know until a few days ago! Thanks guys :)

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM