Number of presets with POD HD 500

• Hi guys,

I'm pretty much done putting together my new rig. My Kemper will be controlled by my HD 500 and I thought I'd use one bank per song (Intro, verse, refrain, solo or something like that). But if I see it right, I only have 16 banks per setlist, and no possibility to switch between setlists with my foot.
    Since I'm pretty sure 16 Songs won't be enough, has anyone any idea, how I can get more out of it?

Steeldom

• I had a HD500 and you can't, unless you hook up an external midi controller to switch between setlists.

Edit: or you put a short midi cable between in and out and you have a button on the 16th song to switch to the 17th...

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Or the other possibility is to use one patch by song where you can configure it in stompbox mode with the possibility of doing 8 Program Changes. The down side is that you will loose switch led indication and patch naming I guess telling in which patch/part of the song you are.

• Or the other possibility is to use one patch by song where you can configure it in stompbox mode with the possibility of doing 8 Program Changes. The down side is that you will loose switch led indication and patch naming I guess telling in which patch/part of the song you are.

I though about this too. I think I will do a combination where I will do some programm changes instead of effects on and off. That way I have 4 kpa sounds per POD HD patch. So a POD HD patch is my new "bank" :rolleyes: