I have a serious problem!

• Yesterday evening I have shut my profiler in a normal way. This morning everything is dead. It doesn't respond to program changes, browsing through rigs is mixed up, searching by name is not possible, there's no sound or completely different from what it used to have. Rigs are missing. Alfabetical scrolling is completely mixed up. My midi controller is working though but I only get a tremolo effect with every chosen rig. It's completely upset.

Does this mean my profiler is broken....?

Edited 3 times, last by theplayer ().

• Yesterday you had screwed the View. Perhaps it's screwed again.

Perhaps Sorting is also screwed now and that explains why your "Rigs are mixed up, searching by name is not possible". Perhaps you have Sorted by Gain.

Tremolo effect could be caused by an open TRS cable connected to one of the PEDAL sockets configured as Volume Pedal. Check on page Pedal Links.

• Hi Burkhard, I'm glad that you quickly respond to my problem. I've solved the still attached TRS cable at the back of the profiler (thank you!) But I still not understand how to unscrew View and Sorting.

• Undoubtedly, but in my case you have to know where to look...and also in english

Sorry theplayer but this sounds like an excuse. Looking at your post in this forums - your english is pretty ok. I am czech so english is for me "foreign" language as well. And where to look? Every serious pdf reader, like Adobe Acrobat Reader for example has "find" option. So the only "issue" is to formulate your query. In this paricular case I just entered "View" in the search field and got the correct result within just few seconds :) Try it!

• Yes, you're also undoubtedly right and there's no excuse. But I've read the manual a long time ago for just be able to play and not spend days if not weeks to know it by heart. I still know how hard it was and how long it took to understand what I was reading.

And now years later I play with the profiler, I can assign rigs to my midi controller, I can import rigs through RM, I can add fx to rigs a.s.o.

But in this particular case I was lost and couldn't understand what was happening and needed help. I'm sure I do not know everything because otherwise I would have applied for a job in this forum.

I'm glad experienced experts can provide me with solutions in cases like this.

• Sorry theplayer but this sounds like an excuse. Looking at your post in this forums - your english is pretty ok. I am czech so english is for me "foreign" language as well. And where to look? Every serious pdf reader, like Adobe Acrobat Reader for example has "find" option. So the only "issue" is to formulate your query. In this paricular case I just entered "View" in the search field and got the correct result within just few seconds :) Try it!

Whenever I am looking for information on something with my Kemper, I always search for it in the PDF of the manual first. So far, I have been able to find the answers to everything I was looking for in there and haven't had to ask here. So, I kind of agree with you here. :)