Please have the onboard determination if a profile is a DI or Studio optional.

• I am banging my head over this feature. From time to time I find that the profiler determines if a profile has a cabinet or not. Sometimes I create profiles to "fit in the mix" and not have to add too many high cuts and low cuts in the recording. So, I get the sound I'm looking for, and make a profile of it. For some unknown reason, the Kemper determines these to be DI profiles seemingly at random. I have actually experienced when one profile is listed as a DI and the same settings result in a Studio. I'm pulling my hair out with this seemingly "new" feature. I did not have these issues years ago. I guess this feature was added in a newer version.

On the other side, I have had a DI profile, with the No Cabinet option selected, come up as a studio profile. There is absolutely no reason that a DI profile would ever be considered a studio.

Please, please, please make this an option that I can simply turn off.

• Burkhard, thanks for your response.

My plan is to try and eliminate as many probable causes before posting any profiles with a ticket. I am going to reinstall the current final firmware, by first reverting back a couple of subversions, and then updating to the latest final. At that point, I'll make a few more profiles and see if I can replicate the issue. Hopefully, this solves the strange issue.

If I can recreate the problem, I will submit a ticket and add the profiles that are seen incorrectly.

Thanks for your response. I appreciate it.

• This code has not been touched since years. Please provide examples of PROFILEs via support ticket, which took the wrong route.

I did a firmware downgrade, then upgrade to the latest stable version (not beta). I then made 2 clean profiles of my Supro, one with Negative Feedback at 0, and one at 100%. The second one came back as no cabinet.