Remote and Mission SP-1

• Hi guys,

Does the Mission SP-1 expression pedal ( the spring loaded one) work with Kemper and Remote ?
    I already have a EP-1 used for volume and way , was wondering if the SP-1 would work for delays etc.

Cheers.

#thebatesmotelband

• PROFILER and Remote are electrically compatible with any expression pedal. You can assign the pedal controllers available: Morph Pedal, Wah Pedal, Pitch Pedal, Volume Pedal, Monitor Output Volume. Morph Pedal can be used to control any continuous parameters in a Rig e.g. Delay Mix.

The question is: Is a spring loaded pedal, that returns to heel position by itself in line with your intended application..

• PROFILER and Remote are electrically compatible with any expression pedal. You can assign the pedal controllers available: Morph Pedal, Wah Pedal, Pitch Pedal, Volume Pedal, Monitor Output Volume. Morph Pedal can be used to control any continuous parameters in a Rig e.g. Delay Mix.

The question is: Is a spring loaded pedal, that returns to heel position by itself in line with your intended application..

Well I've been having a play with not much success LOL typical of me.

It seems to work as a volume pedal, but obviously returns to heal down and the tuner is active and signal muted. Tired to assign it as a pitch pedal with no success.

My thinking was if i used it for a pitch change, heal down being normal and toe down effect change, then I could just keep my foot on it when needed,

does that make any sense ?

#thebatesmotelband

• The spring loaded pedal could be used for pitch - that could be meaningful.

Be aware that the Pitch Pedal controls the two pedal pitch effects available:

Pedal Pitch

Pedal Vinyl Stop

and not any pitch in any other effect type.

If you intend to control pitch in Chromatic Pitch or other effect type, use Morph Pedal and set up a morphing.

• cheers for that, great advice.

#thebatesmotelband