Funky J - lots of funky guitars in here

• I started writing this tune way back in 1992. For a variety of reasons I never finished it and put it in my "unfinished" folder on my PC.

Every once in a while I revisit this folder to see if something comes to me in form of inspiration. When I saw this tune was 30 years old, I should give it a try and I had fun with it.

I hope it works for the funk lovers out there.

My K-Line Springfield and James Tyler SE HD share duties in this tune.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers,

Mats N

• Total FUNK'd up! I dig that you dug it up. ;) 8)

Thanks BT!

Saving stuff that I haven't finished is a great way to get going again if I'm out of ideas for new stuff. I have a feeling I will go back to that folder soon.

Cheers,

Mats N

• lovely break @1:50 & great tones , I really dig that clean chorus R you got

Hey Renaud,

Thanks for the kind words.

I made a video on how I created that chorus sound.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers,

Mats N

• Excellent track Mats_Nermark , so many layers of complexity in there yet everything has its space! Very well produced, sounds ready to just dropped in as soundtrack.

Thanks Per!

It's very rewarding that you notice the placement in the mix as I worked quite a bit on it.

Cheers,

Mats N